Welcome!

Those who know me well now that I have been an avid photographer for a long time now. My first real photography experience began in high school when I learned to develop my own film and make my own prints in the darkroom. Since those days, many things have changed! In 2009 I got my first dSLR, and have had a lot of fun playing around with it. I have never really shared my work, but I am ready to change that with this blog. I have long done a lot of nature, still-life, and abstract work. Now I am looking to expand my portfolio to include portraits--maternity, newborn, couples, weddings, etc. Stay tuned here as I add my new work and share some of my older stuff.

2 comments:

Jess Frink said...

Jenna!! Your pictures are great. You have amazing talent!!! Its very impressive!!! Keep it up!!

Kate said...

Your pictures are amazing! I am looking forward to seeing more!!