no worries...i'm still alive

Hey guys...is anybody still out there reading this? If there is, I'll consider it a minor miracle (and owe you a huge thanks) since I've totally been neglecting my blog. Here's a composite I put together the other day--one shot from the garden and one shot from just outside my work. Nothing too special, but I've been thinking a lot lately about how I can make my work look different from the next person's. And I've set the bar pretty high for myself so that I won't post anything anymore unless I really like it.
I know I can't promise much....certainly not a photo a day like some people do...but I am going to try to be a little more consistent!

4 comments:

Funkysandman said...

kinda rough and soft...nice merge

Ruhh said...

cool. I've been wanting to take the time to play with diptychs for a while now (not the same, I know).

Anonymous said...

Jenna,
I really like that photo...it is cool and unusual....... Pete

Unknown said...

I love this composite. You really nailed it ....perfect balance. G